- Antarjaamee – Ajeet Kaur – At The Temple Door
- Mera Man Loche – Sat Purkh – Nectar Of The Name
- Gobinde – The Preserver – Canda & Guru Atman – Kundalini Yoga Mantras
- All Things Come From Good – Satkirin Kaur Khalsa – Sacred Kiss
- Sat Siri Siri Akal – Charanpal Kaur – Simran Sadhana
- Aad Guray Nameh – The Guru Singh Experience – Volume Two
- Ra Ma Da Sa – Sada Sat kaur – Angels´ Waltz
- Hum Dhum Har Har – Embracing Infinity – Mirabai Ceiba – Sacred Love Meditations
- Pavan Guru – Satkirin Kaur Khalsa – Ignite Your Light
- Baby Elephant Walk – Henry Mancini And His Orchestra – The Best Of Henry Mancini
- Ek Ong Kaar (from Shanti) – Snatam kaur – The Essential Snatam kaur
- Guru Guru Wahe Guru – Sada Sat Kaur – Angels´Waltz
- Long Time Sun – Snatam kaur – Grace
To avoid persistent colds and illness, it is essential to keep digestion and elimination functioning well. Add to this a strong metabolic balance and you will have heartiness. This kriya develops these capacities. It gives physical strength and builds disease resistance.
Playlist used in class at Hagabadet the 18th of September 2014.