”When in your life nothing works. There comes a time when nothing works . If all shelter and hope is gone. When the enemies overcome and friends have left.
Do this meditation.
This meditation supports you in feeling protected in all four directions, above and below. It uses the mantra HAR HARAY HAREE WAH HAY GUROO.
Har Haray Haree are like three aspects of the divine, of creation.
Har Haray Haree like seed flow and completion.
Wah Hay Guroo – the ectasy of universal consciousness, the infinite awareness.
Imagine that you are surrounded by light, feeling completely protected in all directions. Protected not only from outside influences but from your own inner experience of self animosity.
Invite yourself to enter into this meditation with compassion.
- Sit in easy pose. Touch the tip of the thumb and the tip of the Jupiter finger (index finger). The other fingers are relaxed. With your hands in this mudra, close your eyes, and move your arms in the following sequence. Chant using the tip of your tongue.
- Stretch your arms out to the sides with the palms facing forward. Keep your elbows straight. Chant ”Har”.
- Without bringing your hands near your shoulders, move your hands directly in front of you with your palms down, elbows by your sides, and your forearms pointing straight out in front of your body. Chant ”Haray”.
- Bring your hands up by your shoulders, palms facing out. Chant ”Haree”.
- Stretch your arms out to the sides again. Chant ”Wah”.
- Bring your arms directly to the front, palms down. Chant ”Hay”.
- Bring your hands up near your shoulders. Chant ”Guroo”.
- Continue for 11 minutes.
- To finish: Inhale, hold the breath 15-20 seconds, keep your hands up near your shoulders and squeeze your rib cage as you stretch your spine upward. Exhale. Repeat this sequence two more times.